The package of versatile handy tools I use currently to slipstream my workflow.
- wx.PClipPick - pick a powerclipped shape(s) without entering powerclip editing mode. Works with keyboard assignment only: for example "W" and "Shift-W" (to add to selection). Repeat the macro to pick nested shapes.
- wx.InvertSelection - invert shapes selection
- wx.ZoomOutBack - to replace F3 hotkey, restores old pre-X3 behaviour
- wx.CreateFountain - to quickcreate complex fountain fills - select a few uniformly filled shapes, invoke the macro, pick the target shape which will be painted with a fountain fill consisting of the selected colors.
Updated to preserve angle and space between source swatches
- wx.selectComplexCurves - to find shapes with number of nodes greater than specified
- wx.selectSameFillColor, wx.selectSameFillAndOutline, wx.selectSameOutline, wx.selectSameDialog - selects ungroupped shapes with same fill/outline colors. Enable keyboard ScrollLock led to specify sensitivity (negative values allow selection inside groups)
- wx.transparentEdge - create feathered edges for simple shapes (quirky)
- wx.PasteAtMouse - paste the clipboard at mouse position
- wx.ForEach - repeat last standard transform (repeatable usually with Ctrl-R) for the selection of multiple shapes individually for each (each repetition creates its 'undo' record)
- wx.OutlinesToQ_KillEmpty - converts outlines to curves and deletes original shapes if it has no fill
- wx.sizePagetoFIT - resizes page to fit objects + user specified gap
- wx.selectSmallObjects - select objects smaller than user specified threshold
- wx.outlineBehind - enable outline behind. Shift-click to disable
- wx.OutlineIncrease & OutlineDecrease - change selected shapes' outlines width. Each width is changed individually which allows changing of different widths in one selection. I have it on Ctrl-Alt-Up & Down
- wx.OutlineEqualsFill - makes outline color equal to fill. Useful for trace results in X3 to eliminate faint ghostly 'outline'
- wx.GuideHorizontal, GuideVertical - create guide at mouse cursor. Assign to a hotkey
- wx.BlendSplit - splits blend at position under mouse cursor. Invoke via hotkey only
- wx.pageNamesAsNumbers - remove page names ("Page #") so that only numbers remain.
- wx.dupOnNextPage - quick copying of selection to the next page (no clipboard usage). Layers currently are merged.
- wx.TextToCurves - text to curves (also powerclipped) throughout whole document or selection only.
- wx.ConvertShapesToCMYK - converts shapes and bitmaps to CMYK (selected/whole doc)
- wx.BitmapsDownsample - resamples bitmaps if its dpi is larger than specified by 20%. Asks dpi # and processes selected / whole doc, including powerclips. Shows per page statistics
- wx.BitmapsSetDPI - changes dpi value for bitmaps without resampling. Asks dpi # and processes selected / whole doc, including powerclips. Shows per page statistics.
- wx.BitmapsToPowerclips - puts bitmaps into powerclips. Asks bleed # and processes selected / whole doc. Shows per page statistics.
- wx.BitmapsResizer - to change (all/page/selected) bitmaps' dimensions proportionally (or force the values entered, if both X,Y are non-zero), optionally processes powerclipped contents
- wx.ScrollScreenDown, ...Up ...Left ...Right ...DownRight ...UpRight ...DownLeft ...UpLeft - Scroll by 80% of screen. Assign e.g. to Ctrl-Alt-Numpad keys (1 to 9)
Purchase at MacroMonster.com